- By lump sum payment
- By loan
- Documents required for concessions
- * When it is a company
- From whom do I get breeding livestock?
- Participating Financial Institutions
- Calculation method
From whom do I get breeding livestock?
You can obtain breeding animal from a supplier that meets the following criteria:
- From suppliers that maintain the registration, feeding and storage of animals in accordance with the standards required for the animal of that breed (species);
- From suppliers that have or cooperate with zoo technicians, veterinarians and specialists specialized in diseases of the relevant breed (species) as well as nutrition;
- From companies registered as breeding animal farm.